Diamond Jewellery, Platinum Jewellery, Antique jewellery, Bridal jewellery, Chains/Necklaces, Gem set jewellery, Gold jewellery, Men's jewellery, Brand jewellery, Earrings, Pearl jewellery, Silver jewellery , Designer's jewellery, Costume jewellery, Arts and crafts, etc.
Diamonds, Sapphires, Tanzanites, Turquoises, Cat's eyes, Rubies, Opals, Tourmalines, Agates, Emeralds , Aquamarines, Paraiba tourmalines , Alexandrites , etc
Ambers, Corals, Jades, Cameos, Ivories, Tortoise shells, Jets, Crystals, Synthetic stones, etc.
Akoya pearls, Keshi pearls, Mabe pearls, Southsea pearls, Freshwater pearls, Conch pearls, etc.
|Jewellery Related Products||
Clasps, Empty frames, Parts, Production machinery, Tools, Showcases/Displays, Shop designs, Jewellery boxes, Reform related products, Customer management systems, IT related products , Security/Surveillance, Jewellery maintenance goods, Certification, Consulting, Publications, etc.
|Business Category||More detailes|
Jewellery retailers, Department shops, Mass retailer, Apparel boutiques, Specialty Stores, Mail-order/Online Stores, Variety Stores, etc.
TV, trade press, general press, newspapers, etc.
|Jewellery related business & others|
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 231 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 62 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 231 trade shows of 62 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
Click here for details >>
Philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.